Thursday, January 8, 2009

Zachary... Meet your new favorite toy!

The guys putting the new toy together...

Papaw having fun with the dragon puppet :)

"hmmm, I'm not so sure about this thing!"

Maybe a little scared of the dragon???

"Oooo, this is how you work this thing!"
Zachary, Papaw and Rocko having fun!

"Mom! I'm playing here... can't you see that I'm busy?!"

Elmo made an appearance too! :) Zachary loves him!

Having FUN with Aunt Brandie :)


We're so excited! After reading all kinds of reviews and having Zachary test out each model in the store, we decided to buy him the Baby Einstein Exersaucer. After Daddy and Papaw put it together for him tonight, he started playing.... he wasn't too sure about it at first, but after a few minutes he really started to explore and have fun! I think this will quickly become one of Zachary's favorite toys... and Mommy's too! ;)

3 comments:

rfouquetphotography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rfouquetphotography said...

Hey Tiffany! Cass passed this awesome blog along to me - I LOVE it! What a great way to keep all of us Georgians (and everyone else) updated on ya'lls life. Little Zach is the CUTEST thing ever! That little smile of his is probably the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Keep taking pictures - one day you will turn around and he will be a little boy! But at least you will have pictures to remember all the stages of his life :) Keep the updates coming - I love the whole blog idea :) Hope you guys had a great Christmas - I am sure Santa was very good to Zach :) We all miss ya guys! Come visit us soon :) XOXO - Renee

Anonymous said...

The first of many many toys to come! I think Daddy is going to love Zach's toys just as much as Zach will! I can't wait to see the two of them playing together! :) I LOVE this baby!!!!