Thursday, January 29, 2009

20 Random Facts About ME

One of my friends on Facebook tagged me to write 20 random things about myself and I thought I’d put it on the blog, so here they are:

1. I am completely in love with my baby boy. I never thought it was possible to love someone so much that it literally makes your heart hurt. I also love the fact that I’m able to be a stay-at-home Mommy… I’ve had so many special moments with Zachary that I will remember forever.
2. Two is my favorite number.
3. I hate talking on the phone and will avoid it, if at all possible.
4. I am completely blind in my right eye – therefore, I only wear 1 contact in my left eye to correct my awful vision.
5. I love celebrity gossip magazines and am always very excited to receive US Weekly in the mail.
6. I really like even numbers. If possible, I will do everything evenly.
7. I hate to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door.
8. I love pointy-toed high-heel shoes. Especially black ones.
9. My favorite candy is Skittles. I eat them in order of their “yumminess:” Red, Orange, Purple, Green, Yellow
10. I love pajamas and would stay in them 24/7 if I were able to.
11. My favorite commercials are the ones for the Swiffer Wet Jet – that feature the “mop” and the “Baby, Come Back…” song J I literally crack up at every one.
12. I never listen to my voicemails on my cell phone. If I see a missed call, I’ll call the person back to see what they wanted – there’s no need to waste time by listening to a message.
13. I love to play board games.
14. I absolutely love dogs and would have 10 of them if we had the room and if Matt would let me :)
15. After being raised an only-child, I need my “me” time.
16. I love candles and will usually have at least 2 lit in our house.
17. I prefer to wear dresses – whether they’re casual or dressy.
18. At night, I hate to be home alone. If, for some reason, I am – I turn every light in the house on and turn on the tv.
19. I don't drink nearly enough water and am often dehydrated. I’m starting to get better!
20. I really like routine and knowing what to expect each day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to read things about "my baby" .... this made me smile! :) I love you Princess!