Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Two Boys

Zachary loves spending time with his Daddy... :)
This past Sunday, I laid down for a few hours due to not feeling well and Matt took care of Zachary. When I came downstairs, I walked all around the house looking for them and when I peaked out the front window, this is what I saw....
My two boys.
This put the biggest smile on my face!
Matt was preparing his truck for our upcoming Land Rover camping/trail trip next weekend (which is why he took the front fender off temporarily, haha) and decided to bring Zachary outside with him. Zachary had been hanging out with Daddy and fell asleep sitting in his seat on the driveway. It was the cutest.thing.ever.

So peaceful... hanging out with Daddy.

I can just picture them, in a few years, tinkering outside with cars... they'll be best buds :)

Later that night, Matt pulled out his Playstation, (which hasn't been touched in almost a year) and played a racing game. Zachary was soooo into the game too!

Both boys are in deep concentration...
"Mommy... you're messing us up!"

No comments: