Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hooray!!!

I'm going to knock on wood before typing this... {knock, knock}
We FINALLY have a baby that is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!
Yes, our little angel, has decided that he will allow his parents some much needed sleep! Zachary has slept through the night (STTN) for 3 days in a row now. Let me tell you, it has been amazing. Last night, for instance, he went to sleep at 9:30pm and woke up for a bottle, at 6:30am.
This has been a long road to arrive at this glorious destination... we are used to getting up: 2... 3.... and sometimes, 4 times with him at night! (I know, it's CRAZY!)
If I heard one more Mom tell me that "their baby
has been sleeping through the night since they brought them home"... I could've slapped them :)
I had a feeling that my baby wouldn't be a good sleeper... my Mom haunted me with the fact that I didn't STTN until I was over a year old!
I am so sorry Mom, I now know how terrible that was!
Please say a little prayer for us that this will continue... Matt and I have really enjoyed our sleep the past few nights! :) We'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always told you ... paybacks are heck! :)

I am so happy that he is sleeping, as I know it makes is so much easier to handle all other aspects during the day.

Congrats to the big boy too! :)

Love, Gigi