Sunday, February 8, 2009

Comfy Kangaroo Pouch :)

This was wayyyyy too cute not to share!

One day last week, Zachary was being a little fussy (which doesn't happen very often) and he wouldn't sit anywhere but my arms. I had so much to do around the house... and I was trying to fold laundry and put away clothes, so it became a little frustrating. I decided that I'd try out our little carrier and see if he liked it.


To say that he liked it would be an understatement! He hung out in it and let me walk all over the house, not phased one bit - for about an hour! I knew he was getting very sleepy when I took the first photo, but when I realized that he'd fallen asleep, I couldn't resist taking a few more!

He was so content just being close to me :)


What a sweet boy.


hehe, can you see the drool?! He was in a deep sleep!


We'll definitely be using the carrier again!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute in the kanga pouch! Has his hair gotten a lot lighter?

Tiffany Yates said...

Thanks Jenn! Yes, all of his dark hair (that he was born with) fell out in patches and now his hair is growing back in blond - except for the front curl, hehe :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute "pooch pouch" for the little boy! :) I was lucky enough to see him that day while he was sleeping ... SO CUTE!!!!
I love this baby!!!

Gigi :)