Thursday, April 9, 2009

Poppie's Buddy

When we found out that we were having a little boy, my Pop was so excited! There hadn't been a boy in the family in a long time and Pop was so used to all the girls --- daughter's and granddaughter's. When Zachary was finally born, he was beside himself! When he first laid eyes on Zachary, he repeated "he's too pretty to be a boy!" Since the day he was born, Pop has had a connection with Zachary and just adores him.... it's soooo sweet :)
With Pop being an avid hunter, he always says that he'll have Zachary out in the woods with him one day and I know he looks forward to this.
When I had the chance to have a bib personalized, I knew exactly what I wanted it to say... so, we wrote this special message on a camo bib, just for Poppie. I took these pics of Zachary and printed the pictures for Pop to take with him on his hunting trip... so he would have a reminder of his "Future Hunting Buddy!"









No comments: